Missouri Medicaid (MO HealthNet)
- For People With Disabilities
Pre-Eligibility Tool | Do I Qualify?
Assistive Technology / Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Accessibility Medical Equipment ® | Offers quality, affordable new & refurbished medical equipment and supplies. Purchases, rentals, and repair services available. Also accepts and refurbishes donations of durable medical equipment.
Missouri Assistive Technology | Providing assistive technology expertise, financing purchases of assistive technology for Missourians, and a wide variety of equipment and technology services for individuals with disabilities and seniors.
Nutrition / Meals / Food
- Missouri Department of Social Services | Food Stamp Information & Application
Feeding Missouri | Food Bank Locator Tool
Harvesters Community Food Network | Food Assistance Locator
Second Harvest Community Food Bank | Northeast Missouri Food Assistance Network
National Council on Aging | Healthy Eating Tips For Seniors
National Institute on Aging | Sample Menus: Healthy Eating For Older Adults
- Wolfner Talking Book and Braille Library | Wolfner Library is a free library service for Missourians who are unable to use standard print materials due to a visual or physical disability.
The Kansas City Public Library | Outreach programs for seniors and individuals with disabilities, including Books By Mail.
- Ride KC Freedom | ADA Paratransit Services and more available throughout the Kansas City Metro area.